Journey to the cradle of hominids, the hottest place on earth, the lowest point on the planet, Denakil Depression. Discover this geology paradise gone-wild as you stand in awe at its flaming volcanoes, burning magma lakes, mineral deposits, and acid pools, caravan traders and Afar Tribe.
- accommodation 4-star in Mekele, camping.
- breakfast, lunch & dinners.
- tour service as specified in the itinerary.
- land transport 2012 4WD Land Cruiser with a professional driver and fuel, driver’s allowance, 1 extra vehicle for cook and scouts, and for camping and cooking gears.
- English speaking professional guide/tour leader.
- minivan in for transfers to the airport in Addis.
- all entrance fees, permits, all local guide fees & scout fee.
- bottled natural water every day.
- cultural night with cultural buffet at the last day,
- government tax (VAT 15%).
- domestic flights.
- visa and travel insurance.
- photographing fees, night outs, personal expenses (tips, phone calls, table drinks, etc.).
- and any other services/expenses not mentioned above