This tour combines two UNESCO World Heritage of the ancient capital city of Ethiopia, Gondar, and the Semien Mountains.
Flight to Gondar (0730-0830 or 0810-0915). Welcome by our guide and minivan for airport transfer. Check into a hotel (if rooms are ready).
Visit to the Royal Castles (built in the 17th Century A.D.), the Bath of Emperor Fasiledes, the Historic Debre Birhan Selassie Church, the Castle of Empress Mintewab, and Kuskwam Mariam Church (the bones of the Empress and princes rests in a glass coffin).
Lunch break. Time at leisure. Dinner. Overnight in a hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Debark (100 Km from Gondar, a nearby town to the Simien Mountains).
Registration for permit. All day visit the Simien Mountains National Park (registered by UNESCO as a world heritage site, with endemic & mammals, birds, natural vegetation, & wonderful landscape). Lunch break.
Drive to back to Gondar. Time at leisure. Dinner. Overnight stay in Simien Lodge.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight back to Addis (1345-1450 or 1630-1735).
End of service.
- Pick up from & drop off to the hotel/where you stay, air-conditioned minivan for land transport, local guide fee, all applicable entrance fees at the churches, professional English speaking tour guide/leader (for 6 PAX or more in the group), 2 lunches & 2 dinners, daily bottled natural water.
- starting from USD 356 per person in twin room sharing.
- Single room supplement 130 USD.
- Add-Ons: authentic Ethiopian cultural dinner for 20 USD per person.
- Domestic flight tickets. Drinks unless specified. Photography fees. Tours not mentioned above. Tips to guides & driver.